Friday, July 11, 2014

Come Meet Cat!

Cat

First Time Model

Cat has know me for a while, and has had me take her photos before. the first time was in a tattoo shop, Soul Expression Body Art Studio.  Check them out if you are in the Cincinnati Area, Cleanest Tattoo shop I have ever seen in my life. 
Cat was showing off her work on her tattoos. 

We took many photos showing off
her foot print and rose tramp stamp,
here is just one photo from the series 



Call from a model
Cat called me again, about 2 years after the tattoo photo shoot and asked if I could make her a modeling portfolio, I agreed, she was very pretty, and she was very punctual. She showed me a series of Glamour and boudoir shots that she wanted to try, and we went off shooting.






Our First Shoot






More To Come Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment