Friday, July 18, 2014

Megan's New Shoot!

Megan's Second Photoshoot

Summer Skate boarding.
Talk about fun shoots, This was a spontaneous idea when a model canceled on me last minuet, Megan was needing an update so I called her and we met up for a couple hours for this fun skate and shoot!

Megan is turning into a great model, having fun, laughing, and full of non stop energy, she is like the energizer bunny. For only her second shoot she progressed so far, getting more comfortable with posing and facial expressions. I can not wait for her to model for me soon!

                   
Megan's Thoughts.
I really enjoyed shooting last night! The weather was perfect, not blistering hot, and it was much nicer than our last shoot in 15 degree weather. Going out around the city skateboarding, it was totally awesome and the pictures turned out great.
I hope to be able to show off more of my athleticism in future shoots or video, and I hope to soon be going out shooting professionally, making money and meeting new people.
Comment on this blog give me tips and ideas I love hearing from people!




We had a blast shooting, I hope you like the photos!


She was a bit nervous at first, as you can see in the red dress. It did take a min to relax and get into the modeling mood, but once there she was unstoppable, 




















No comments:

Post a Comment